Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
VIEW A SAMPLE OF OUR VIRTUAL TOURS:
When you sell your property, or move you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections and handle all of the paperwork.
AS A LICENSED BROKER:
I take care of everything you need from start to close. Using the latest Internet technology, video and social media, I am able to give your home global exposure
1. The Local Advantage -The DeLuca Team has a high level of experience. Native of the Monterey Peninsula with local knowledge to market your home to the right people.
Together, we get the job done.
3. We utilize all of the latest technologies - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the Internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. Each home has their own website and video. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. We have buyers who are waiting to find the right home.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear: